TEAM BUILDING MODULE DESIGNED FOR GENERAL WORKER (LEVEL 1) @ Port Dickson
- BACKGROUND OF PARTICIPANTS: All general workers.
- TOTAL PARTICIPANTS: 250 pax (25 groups)
- COURSE DURATION: 1 day
- COURSE STYLE: 100% outdoor recreational activities.
- LEAD CONSULTANT: Tuan Ahmad Shukri Yusoff
- LEAD TRAINER: Tuan Abdul Halim bin Ismail
- TRAINERS: Tuan Syamsul Amri Abd. Razak, Mrs. Suhaili Ikhsan, Mrs. Nurhidayah Jaafar, Mrs. Armiati Ismail.
The content of this module TRANSFER THE SKILL on how to implement positive words in order to maintain the motivation of colleagues.
IMPACT ON STAFF
Staff will know how to respect each other, help each other, and unite. This means that the participants are not divided among themselves even there are divided by demographic.
UNIQUE SELLING POINT AND DIFFERENCES OF THE TEAM BUILDING MODULE
The knowledge and skills transferred in this module are based on principles and techniques, not just theory, history or philosophy.
HOW TO’ KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS TRANSFERRED TO PARTICIPANTS
When the course ends, these are the skills that the participants bring back to their respective workplaces: They know how to speak in order to be likeable to colleagues.
Here is the ‘actionable knowledge’ that course participants will bring back to their respective workplaces:
- 10 techniques on how to be an individual liked by colleagues and superiors.
- 5 effective techniques for asking for help and cooperation from colleagues.
BENEFITS TO THE ORGANIZATION
The following are the benefits obtained by the organization:
- The work climate and culture in the unit becomes healthy, positive, and makes employees happy.
SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
08.30am – 12.30pm
Outdoors: Explore with team building module
10 techniques on how to be an individual liked by colleagues and superiors.
02.30pm – 04.30pm
Outdoors: Problem solving scenario with team building module
5 effective techniques for asking for help and cooperation from colleagues.
Training Department AsiaCamp