PENYERTAAN KURSUS CSOSH SIRI 5 DIBUKA.
- Course Name: Certified Security Operation Safety & Health (CSOSH)
- Course Duration: 2 Months (Class Training & Practical Training)
- Course Fee: FREE
- Course Sponsorship: By HRDF Place & Train GENERATOR Program.
- Accommodation & Meals: Available during the Class Training period only.
- Training Place: AsiaCamp Semenyih
- Training Methods: Classes, Practical Training, Practical Training, Marching, Physical & Spiritual Activities.
- Practical Training Placement: Will Be Informed During Course.
- Job Placement: Will Be Informed After the Final Interview session based on course performance results.
- Certified Security Guard (CSG)
- Security Operation Management (SOM)
- Fundamental Occupational Safety & Health – Supervisor (FOSH-SV)
- Basic Occupational First Aid (BOFA)
- Oil & Gas Safety Passport (OGSP)
- NIOSHTM Safety Passport (NTMSP)
- NIOSH Energy Safety Passport (NTSP) LEVEL 1.
Prerequisite of Course
- Applicants must be 18 – 40 years old.
- Applicants Still Not Working / Only Working Part Time.
- SPM Graduates – GRADUATE, Diploma / Degree Graduates. Students who are still undergoing practical training are not allowed to take this course.
- Employees who are laid off and registered with the Employment Insurance
- System (EIS).
- Applicants cannot reject the Position offered by the Training Manager.
- Applicants must attend the Course for 2 months continuously with 1 month Class Training and 1 month Practical Training.
- Course participants must stay at the Training site throughout the course.
Meals are also available.
- Course participants will receive a course allowance of RM 500.00 per month during Class Training.
- Course participants are not provided accommodation during Practical Training.
- However, the Training Organizer will try to coordinate this need. Practical Training Allowance will be given.
- School Leaving Certificate.
- SPM / STPM certificate.
- Diploma / Degree and Transcript
- Passport Size Picture.
Kindly E-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Field of Work
- Supervisor of Security Guards (Securities),
- Safety and Health Supervisor (OSH Supervisor)
- Other occupations related to safety & health
Suggested Salary :
RM 1,800.00 (Degree), RM 1,500.00 (Diploma) & RM 1,300.00 (SPM).