PENYERTAAN KURSUS PMS SIRI 5 DIBUKA.
- Course Name: (Pengurus Media Sosial) Social Media Manager
- Course Duration: 3 days / 24 hours
- Course Fee: FREE
- Course Sponsorship: By HRDF Place & Train GENERATOR Program.
- Accommodation & Meals: Available during the Class Training period only.
- Training Place: Open
- Training Methods: Classroom / E-learning / Blended / Coaching / Development / Visual
- Practical Training Placement: None
- 1. Setup and Optimizing Facebook and Instagram for Business
- – Customer Avatar
- – Facebook Advertising
- – Content Marketing
- 2. Canva for Business
- – Function & Menu
- – Layout & Template
- – Poster, Animation & Video
- 3. Social Media Manager
- – PMS profile
- – Content Strategy
- – Policy and Etiquette
- – Facebook Insight
- – Become a Social Media Manager
Prerequisite of Course
- Applicants must be 18 – 40 years old.
- Applicants cannot reject the training location offered by the Organizer.
- Course participants stay at the Training site throughout the course at own expenses.
- Meals are also available for free.
- Course participants are not provided accommodation during Practical Training.
- However, the Training Organizer will try to coordinate this need.
- Photostat of IC
- SSM Document/personal profile for freelancer
- Company Profile (if any)
Field of Work
- Social Media management Company
- Freelancer for copywriting of content provider.
RM 1,500.00/ 1 month for 1 company.
|8.00 AM – 9.00 AM||9.30 AM – 10.30 AM||10.30 AM – 01.00 PM||02.00 PM 05.00 PM|
|Registration, Briefing on program’s SOP||MODULE 1: Introduction & Ice Breaking|
|MODULE 2 : Assessment – Self Potential||MODULE 3 : Understanding Facebook and Social Media Concept||MODULE 4 : Setup and Optimizing of Facebook and Instagram for Business||MODULE 5 : Facebook Advertising|
|MODULE 6 : Branding||MODULE 7 : Canva Mood Board||MODULE 8 : Integrating Multimedia Element in Visual Content||MODULE 9 : Animation and Video Ads|
|MODULE 10 : Social Media Management||MODULE 11 : Content Strategy||
MODULE 12 : Policy and Etiquette
MODULE 13 : Reporting & Budgeting
MODULE 14 : Facebook Insights
MODULE 15 : Become a Social Media Manager