Salary: RM1,200.00 to RM2,500.00 /month
Location : Kuala Tahan
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales – Corporate or equivalent.
- Candidate must expect multitasking work since our company is still in start up mood.
- We need candidate who can expect rapid changing on AsiaCamp progress and come with agressive effort to establish own/company KPI and achieve it.
- AsiaCamp provide EPF, SOCSO and accomodation.
- To increase occupancy, average rate and profits of the camp through planning, guidance, and training of camp sales personnel.
- To represent the sales functions and needs of the camp in the development of the company sales policy
- To maintain sales filing system and to create individual account files.
- To establish sales targets and highlight any variances with actual sales figure and recommend what action should be taken to remedy significant variances.
- To keep abreast with happenings in camp of competitive set through market intelligence and to act accordingly as deemed appropriate
- To maintain personal contact with key customers and to back up the activities of any member of the sales team when required.
- To effectively practice and build Customer Relationship Management (CRM) within the team to increase customer retention and loyalty and instill professionalism in sales
- To do the outbound/inbound call whenever necessary.